The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

.
Surgery



I learned a few days ago that the oldest of my sisters will need to have triple bypass surgery. The surgery is happening tomorrow. It has preoccupied my mind and I am hoping for a successful outcome.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Those are pretty much routine anymore, she'll be fine and then get killed in a car wreck.

When it comes to your family you are the biggest worry wart I've ever seen, aren't any of them assholes?

Tuesday, 20 March, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

My prayers.

Wednesday, 21 March, 2012  
Anonymous Hands said...

My prayers.

Saturday, 10 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home