The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Today is the start of a new day in the writing of blogs. It is the day I have decided to start my blog called the "Frumpy Professor". Why is this such an occasion? Because it will be a great blog? NO. Because it will be an exciting blog? Again, NO. Is it because this blog is going to better society and/or mankind? Again, NO!

What this blog will hopefully do is to allow me, a rather frumpy, furry-faced, middle-aged, pipe-smoking professor the chance to expound on my thoughts, complain about injustices I perceive personally, locally, and/or globally, and occasionally wax semi-poetically. Some days I *may* be interesting to read, while on many other days I may be as dull as dust. But within this "montage" of thoughts and ideas I hope to be able to shake some of the "demons" out of my brain and perhaps leave those spaces open for happier, more tangible items.

A notice is hereby given that I am not going to be concerned with spelling and/or typographical errors. This is not a class, and therefore I am not going to be concerned with those matters. I will, however, strive to be clear and reasonably focused in my writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home