The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

.
Update on Exercise



Today marks Day 1119 of my consistent walking (and now oftentimes jogging) of about 5 miles each day without missing a single day.

I need to take a bit of pride in this accomplishment, for it is a big one for me. In the greater scheme of things I know it is inconsequential, but it has been very helpful, useful, and good for me. Besides improving my physical self in ways I have addressed before, it has proven to be a very important stress relieving activity as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Good job...

I get enough exercise working on things and jumping to conclusions. :-)

Saturday, 15 October, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

Say, do you get the emails I send you?

Saturday, 15 October, 2011  
Blogger amelia said...

It's a HUGE accomplishment!! HUGE!!

Saturday, 15 October, 2011  
Anonymous Olivia said...

Great site. At first I got confuse because it switch to the other topics. I guess it just the same site I opened.

Monday, 20 February, 2012  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Such a great article it was which improving tbhe physical self in ways It could addressed before, it has proven to be a very important stress relieving activity as well. In which make more interesting. Thanks for sharing this article.

Wednesday, 22 February, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home