The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, March 04, 2012

.
More To Write

I *do* now, once again have a whole helluva lot of things to say... some good, some bad, some just my usual stuff. Most of it came to me in the last two days. However, I have to attend a meeting until Thursday, so I will not get any posts up to then.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels...........

Sunday, 04 March, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

You fucking crack me up, you always have an excuse for not posting. :-)

Sunday, 04 March, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

Cmon PT for once I agree with BBC.

What is this, an announcement of intention?

Wednesday, 07 March, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home