The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Frustration

I should know better than to look at my e-mails before heading to the U in the morning.  Before I went on my run, I snuck a quick peek at my e-mails, and now I am grumpy.  I was actually livid, but my run helped me reduce that to only grumpy.  The b*llsh*t is starting to accumulate again, and I need to put out a bunch of fires when I get to the U again.  Stupid, unthinking, uncaring people annoy me more than anything in this world, and it saddens me.

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

... and the year is just beginning. Life would be so much better if we didn't have to mess with those bleep monkeys.

Wednesday, 09 August, 2017  
Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

Did you go on your run before replying to any of the emails? That would have been a sound strategy.

Wednesday, 09 August, 2017  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Yes, I did not reply to any e-mails until I was at the U.

Wednesday, 09 August, 2017  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

some people just suck.

Friday, 11 August, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home