The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Hello Friends:

Oddly enough, today seems like it would be a wonderful day to play hooky and go drink myself silly and smoke heavy, harsh, nourishing pipe tobacco all afternoon with my elderly father-in-law. However, I have many tasks to complete, goals to accomplish, and ideas to write about so it will have to wait until another day....pehaps this Friday!

A very important question I would like to pose to everyone here and hear their comments. I am wondering if perhaps it is simply me and my utter lack of organization, or if this is common for everyone.... it seems that probably 3/4 (75%) of my entire work time is spent on trying to clean up paper and/or trying to organize paper. If I could simply devote my life to the actual "work" part... the creativity the producing of ideas and/or product instead of this damn paper pushing/filing/cleaning I would do a helluva lot more of value than I do now.

Any thoughts?

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home