The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

.
The New Look

I have finally completed a new look for my blog. This time around I decided on a bolder pallet of colors. I hope everyone will offer comments and or suggestions on my new look.

In addition to the new look, I carried out a major house-cleaning of various blogs of interest. Many of the blogs I had previously were no longer present or were not updated in so long that they are not worth having on my site. I have added several new verbal blogs, and have added a very significant number of photoblogs to my list. I find I can click on one or several of these sites each day and be refreshed with a glimpse at a new piece of art. The visual art of photography is something that I greatly admire and I find that photographs stir deep emotions in my psyche and soul.

Again, I hope you enjoy the new look and that you will comment on the new version of the site.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home