The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

.
Quietly Quiet

I am feeling quite quiet at the moment. I have been simply working on getting syllabi in for next semester and revising my lectures. Emotionally, I am pretty much neutral as well. Not happy, not unhappy... not really much of anything.

I am thinking over the next few days I will do at least some of the following:

1. Perhaps shop
2. Perhaps visit my father-in-law
3. Perhaps work some more
4. Perhaps make an appointment to talk with a Priest for confession
5. Perhaps make an appointment to talk with a Priest about my Mother's passing
6. Perhaps something else

I am feeling rather vague and nebulous. It seems as if I have no drive or purpose at the moment. It is odd, and somewhat disconcerting to not have goals, hopes, ambitions, or purpose at the moment.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home