The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 18, 2009

.
My Exhaustion Continues

I feel myself slipping into the feelings of despair and exhaustion again. I must struggle against it. I wonder if it is the decreasing light levels and decreasing day lengths.

I have a Human Use Committee Meeting later this morning. They are always such a joy as well, so that may be a contributing factor. Yet, as I am a Don Quixote sort of person, I feel it is my duty to "fight the good fight" and tilt at these sorts of annoying windmills to try to promote what is right, just and proper for people.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home