The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

.
Please Forgive Me

God, please forgive me today for my anger and my resentment. I am so very sorry. It took me about 30 minutes before I was able to adjust my anger and repair the situation. I am relieved I was able to do that, but am still ashamed and upset at myself for becoming angry. I ask and beg for forgiveness.

PipeTobacco

6 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

God?? Hey, it's okay to get angry, but take it outside, beat the shit out of something with a hammer. Maybe what makes you angry should just be removed from your life so you don't have to deal with it.

Especially if it is something that uses you.

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger Patti said...

Well, I'm a little different from BBC :) God forgives. Make sure YOU forgive yourself too.

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger Jane said...

Is it a sin to feel angry?

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger BBC said...

Patti, as I understand it, god is so pissed off that he is coming to kill all his followers on the 21st.

And a lot of us are looking forward to that event.

Monday, 17 January, 2011  
Blogger Dirk said...

Better to let a little anger out occasionally, lest it should build into a outburst of epic proportions.

Dirk

Tuesday, 18 January, 2011  
Blogger Jane said...

LOL, Billy.

Tuesday, 18 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home