The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 10, 2011

.
Computer Issues



I have been having some Internet issues at home this weekend and could not post. I had posts ready to go, but could not upload them until I was at work today. After I get done teaching today, I am going to head to Staples or Best Buy and try to find some new, updated modem equipment so I may again work from home.

If I am lucky, I will be able to fix the problem tonight. If not (the more likely case with aggravating computer things, it may take a bit longer.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Ah, when you can't get on the internut no one else knows it so it makes them wonder about things, maybe make their own deductions, right or wrong.

Anyway, as for spirituality, you need to get away from a damn church and travel your own path.

Updated modem equipment? How do modems get out of date? They are just gateways to the internut, I've never updated a modem. Well, maybe yours just got tired, I don't know. Mine is rented so if it takes a crap or needs to be updated they'll have to give me a new one.

Guide to Comparative Religions

Taoism-Shit happens.
Buddhism-If shit happens, it's not really shit.
Islam-If shit happens, it's the will of Allah because he’s pissed.
Protestantism-Shit happens because you don't work hard enough.
Judaism-Why does this shit always happen to us?
Hinduism-This shit happened before.
Catholicism-Shit happens because your bad.
Christianity- Lets eat this shit up.
Hare Krisna-Shit happens, rama rama ding dong.
T.V.Evangelism-Send more shit.
Atheism-No shit
Jehovah's Witness-Knock knock, shit happens.
Hedonism-There's nothing like a good shit happening.
Christian Science-Shit happens in your mind.
Agnosticism-Maybe shit happens, maybe it doesn't.
Existentialism-What is shit anyway?
Stoicism-This shit doesn't bother me.
Rastafarianism-Let's smoke this shit.

Monday, 10 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home