The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, January 27, 2012

.
A Need To Be Consistent



I *know* I need to be more consistent in posting here. It has been a struggle, not because I do not want to write... I do. The struggle has been that I have been being pulled in far too many directions. So, for me, I think I *NEED* to force myself to make time each day for writing here as a continuation of my effort to destress my life. I am still committed to that goal. I have been shedding some of the time stressors and time eaters in my life, but it is a constant battle as new "opportunities" arise regularly to usurp my time.

I need to be heavy handed in my protection of my time and beginning today, I am vowing (again) to make my posts here a priority for me as a way to symbolize and show my commitment to getting my life back in MY control, not the control of others.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home