The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

.
Back to the Grindstone



I am here at the U now, working on getting things moving for the upcoming new semester. I am not feeling particularly motivated at the moment, but I have a goal to get things set up well, so I can have a better start to the year and keep working on my long-term goal of having more joy and happiness in my life with my family and also a helluva lot less stress. So, since I do have a helluva lot of things to get done, I better keep the post shorter today.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I check for new posts everyday and all of a sudden there's three new posts here at once. Damn internut.

I'd like to have that old grinding wheel.

Tuesday, 03 January, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home