The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

.
Things Set in Motion



Instead of my typical kvetching about things during the first week of the semester, I decided to lay low in the blogosphere for these first few days and let my thoughts marinate.  Figuratively, I put my nose to the grindstone (and it actually did a nice trim on my moustache hairs to boot :) ) and worked diligently and complacently through all the typical start of the semester issues. 

Now that the week is almost finished, I can say that I think I am off to a very good start!  Things have gone, generally, very smoothly.  I have even done a bit of cleaning in my lab and lab office (I threw out a bunch of useless paper debris that had been accumulating all summer, wiped down most of the counter tops, donated some of the books I had duplicates of or no longer needed, and also emptied the pipe tobacco ashes from all my ashtrays.)  I am hoping to keep up this momentum and stay and feel very even keeled throughout the semester! 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Na, you'll be whining about something soon enough even though you have a very good life compared to many.

Thursday, 30 August, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

eh. great!

Friday, 31 August, 2012  
Blogger Phillip Edward said...

Wow just for your information, there has been introduced a latest technology of electronic Pipes which is remarkably a healthy one, i highly recommend you tried those...

Electronic Cigarettes

Wednesday, 05 September, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home