The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, November 02, 2012

Challenge



Today, unfortunately, I need to interact with E.I. again today.  I would rather get a tooth pulled.  My plan is to make it as limited and minimal as possible.  I simply cannot stand him.  I will see how it goes.

I usually get along quite well with everyone.  It is so very different for me to experience having this deep, visceral, undeniable hatred for this person.  I do not like this emotion.  But, it is real.   

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I'm going to assume that he is above you, maybe in an administrative position. If I was you I would confront him. Of course I'm not you.

Good luck..

Friday, 02 November, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

BTW, if you're not experiencing all emotions you're not experiencing life, so don't worry about your feeling about this person.

Friday, 02 November, 2012  
Blogger BBC said...

I was raised in a mining and logging town where the catholic priest visited the whorehouses, and not to convert them, they were already christians, he visited them to fuck them.

Bless his little heart, at least he wasn't fucking alter boys.

Anyway, coming from a background like that at some point in time I'd most likely put a fist on E.I's nose if he didn't back off.

I don't like fighting but I'm a mean motherfucker when I'm pushed and come unglued.

That hasn't happened since the last time I beat the fuck out of my stupid fucking brother in my 40's, and I'm thankful for that.

Peace out, or get your fucking teeth caved in. Welcome to earth, third rock from the sun, fuck you. :-)

Friday, 02 November, 2012  
Blogger GaP said...

Professor...
Hate and anger can be toxic and negative if they're not properly channeled. I had a manager at work who has been exiled out of the office because of incompetence and other colleagues complaining about his lack of personal management skills, to put it politely. I have to say I REALLY hated the guy. Nothing personal, really...but I accepted that I'd made him sort of my HATE AVATAR. Rather than deny the emotion, I embraced it, would throw stuff down into my writer's notebook about him...REALLY vile stuff. And that was me venting. Channeling into something a BIT mor constructive. Brave heart, professor. This, too, shall pass. The karmic boomerang will smite him eventually...

Monday, 05 November, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

Yessir, wait it out.
In the meanwhile, keep your distance and your mind.

Tuesday, 06 November, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home