The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Feeling Angry

Well, the weekend was basically crap because I was sick.  Now I feel 95% back to normal, but am aggravated beyond belief due to a lot of factors.  But the overarching issue is that I am playing catch-up on most things due to the day and a half I spent in bed.  

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

U professors seem to have to devote a hell of a lot of time to the U’s but they make (generally) over 100K a year so I guess it is only right that they have to earn their wages.

Good that you are feeling better, now get your ass to work. :-)

Hey, how long since you went camping?

Tuesday, 01 October, 2013  
Blogger Leslie said...

You are...sick, tired, angry, overworked, not enough time...

You whine and complain too much. Seriously, it's all you do. At your age you should've gotten your shit together, at least somewhat.

Tuesday, 01 October, 2013  
Blogger PipeTobacco said...

Leslie:

I agree. However, it is where I am at, at this moment.

PipeTobacco

Tuesday, 01 October, 2013  
Blogger BBC said...

I think some poontang would help, a man is always more cheerful about facing the world with the poontang he wants/needs.

Of course results may vary.

Tuesday, 01 October, 2013  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

95% isn't bad...If I'm at 80% hip hip hooray.

Coffee is on

Tuesday, 01 October, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home