The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

.
Back Again



I have returned.  I apologize for being away.  Two factors shaped my lack of posts:

1.  I have been away for a spell, having taking the family on a brief vacation.
2.  I have been preparing for the start of the semester.
3.  I have been living the start of the semester.
4.  I have been feeling quite lazy in general in many facets of my life.

I believe I will be back to regular posting from this point forward.  Everything may have been just a lackadaisical ethos I was experiencing due the end of Summer.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

You're so full of shit, you've always sucked at regular posting.

Hahahaha

Hope you had a nice vacation. I'm going to a mountain man rendezvous this weekend, the rest of you monkeys are in charge while I'm gone.

Thursday, 29 August, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home