The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Drunk as a Skunk?

Nah!  But I am feeling pleasant.  It has been five weeks since I was able to visit my elderly father-in-law due to a variety of crazy scheduling issues.  I am now sitting in my back yard enjoying a pipe and listening to the distant ruckus of a football game at the Lutheran parochial school a few blocks away from here.  The sound carries surprisingly far.  

All seems right with the world at the moment.  I am not going to spoil it by thinking or ruminating.  It sounds like the kids must have just gotten a touchdown. good for them.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home