The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, February 07, 2016

Trying to Prepare

With Lent only a few days away, I am trying to prepare myself for the pipe fast. I feel nervous, but I want to figure out a way to have this success.  It is rather disconcerting and a bit frightening to me.

PipeTobacco
 

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Give up lint for lent.

Monday, 08 February, 2016  
Blogger Snowbrush said...

You plan to give up your pipe for Lent?! I don’t recall ever giving much of anything for much of any reason, but certainly not for Lent even when I was a Catholic and and Episcopalian. I wish you well, though. I often think about taking up pipe smoking, but I would have to do it out of doors, so that right there is one problem.

Monday, 29 February, 2016  
Blogger Snowbrush said...

I guess that moderation thing is still on for your older posts.

Monday, 29 February, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home