The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Laptop & Vet

I have my wife's laptop computer with me at the moment.  I am waiting with my dog at the veterinarian's office so my fruit-loopy mutt can get her vaccinations. Sometimes, I think she has some sort of brain defect.  First, she gets too damn excited for her own good at the prospect of going for a ride in my truck.  But, beyond that excitement, she nearly wiggles out of he skin with glee at getting to the vet's office.... Even though all that has ever happened there has been uncomfortable (shots, etc.).  

Because our vet is slower than molasses, I knew I needed to bring something to occupy my time, hence my wife's laptop.  
At least he has wifi.

PipeTobacco

5 Comments:

Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

As Winston Churchill said, dogs behave like inferiors, cats like superiors and pigs like equals.

Tuesday, 27 December, 2016  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Hope all goes well.
Coffee is on

Wednesday, 28 December, 2016  
Blogger BBC said...

Hi There !!

Thursday, 29 December, 2016  
Blogger Forsythia said...

I think you're on to something with regard to the soundness of your dog's brain, or maybe she is just an incurable optimist. (Maybe she's thinking, "OK, it hasn't always been fun and games here, but maybe this time all I'm going to get is a dog biscuit.") All I know is our dogs have always hugged the door in the vet's exam room, even if it's a door to a closet.

Thursday, 29 December, 2016  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

Dexter loves to go to the vets office...everyone fawns all over him and he can even endure the shots or poking ..he loves the loving.

Friday, 30 December, 2016  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home