The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, January 03, 2018

Leaving for Nevada

I have a conference I am presenting some research at in Nevada that I am leaving to attend later today.  It will be nice to be in much warmer weather for a few days and I can run outside easily!  It appears that it will be around 63 degrees as the high temperature while I am there, and it will only dip down to 45 degrees at the coolest in the evening.  Damn, a veritable heat wave!!!!! I am truly very looking forward to such beautifully warm temperatures. 

My good Internet friend, MRMacrum has helped me get started again in my desire to write creative fiction.  He is once again involved in a "Flash Fiction" group, and I am joining as well.  The plan is that I will occasionally have a post of this fiction here and will tell you more about it after my first effort.  I am thankful to Mike for the inspiration. 

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

That sounds heavenly! Warm, has been a bit already.

I wish you the best in your new venture!

Thursday, 04 January, 2018  
Blogger MRMacrum said...

You know you are a loser for posting about a trip to Nevada with me here in east gish Maine hoping the thermometer hits double digits above 0.

Tuesday, 09 January, 2018  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home