The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Just Doing

Things have not changed much since my last post.  Still my FIL is in a nebulous state.  Still I am feeling really sad, scared, and depressed.  I still do all that I am supposed to... work, running, family life.  But I feel like an empty shell.  I am scared of the day-to-day living.

PipeTobacco

4 Comments:

Blogger Forsythia said...

Sorry life seems so bleak for you right now. So many things cause depressions--shorter days being one of them. You may begin to feel better when the days get longer, but why wait? What I said in my comment on your last post still holds.

Tuesday, 21 November, 2017  
Blogger Liz Hinds said...

Please go and see a doctor. He can give you something to get you through in the short term - and work out the best way forward for you long term.

Tuesday, 21 November, 2017  
Blogger austere said...

Is it the weather? if you want some sunshine come to India. We're braving a second summer, smog and all.

Wednesday, 22 November, 2017  
Blogger BBC said...

Happy Thanksgiving....

Thursday, 23 November, 2017  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home