The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Super Brief

Other than Mass today (which I will talk about more later), I have been figuring out the unpleasant platform I have for electronic testing at my U.  It is unfortunately very convoluted and cumbersome compared to similar programs I have used for surveys and other such question asking programs.  But, to assure universal availability and access for all my students, I need to use this one.  But, it is not test writer friendly.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home