The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, May 01, 2020

Friday

Not much to say this morning.  I am feeling a bit blue, I guess.  It feels like a day I want to curl up and ignore the world.  When folks say harsh things, it can get to be just too much at times.  But, I have a sh*tl**d of work to do, so I guess that is what I will do, all day long.  Ye-ha!

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

We all get the blues once in a while. Hopefully, the world will be a kinder place.

Friday, 01 May, 2020  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

times like this ..everyone gets 'blue'...keep on trucking.

Friday, 01 May, 2020  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home