The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, September 15, 2023

In!

The damnable grant is in!  And, I had 90 minutes to spare before the electronic submission deadline!!!!

I think it turned out quite well….. will likely hear back about it in January.  I will keep my finger’s crossed!  

Now, I feel much more relaxed.  I MIGHT have a beer or two when I get home to celebrate.  But, I will have to assess the situation because my resolve to refrain from my pipes is still quite low.  A beer or two could eliminate the minimally remaining resolve I have.  So, I am not sure IF I will have a beer when I get home or not.  

But, regardless, it is a great feeling to have the damn grant out in my paws!!!!

PipeTobacco 

4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Way to go. You can do a mile less tomorrow as a reward. Kidding, I know you often cut back on weekends.

Friday, 15 September, 2023  
Blogger Margaret said...

Wish I could enjoy a beer with you, PT! Congratulations on your grant completion.

Friday, 15 September, 2023  
Blogger The Blog Fodder said...

Good luck on your application. How long must you wait with bated breath until you hear?

Monday, 18 September, 2023  
Blogger peppylady (Dora) said...

Hope the beer taste good.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Monday, 18 September, 2023  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home