The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, October 27, 2003

A question I have begun to ask myself is.... "How do I attract people to this blog?" In a broad sense, what I write has to be at least mildly interesting some of the time in order to attract readers. In order to attempt that goal, I will be writing thoughts, ideas, and behaviors that are true, and real, and vivid to me. Sometimes the thoughts will turn towards the philosophical (such as in that "what it means to be a professor" strand) other times my mind will wander over human ethology... the study of human behaviors (an example is seen in some of my pipe/briar posts), and still others may be rather hedonistic (for example my dreaming about intoxication). I truly do not know if my topics will attract many others, but I hope that I do find a readership.

In a more tangible way, I have tried submitting my blog to several search engines. They each say they may take several weeks to crawl through my site to evaluate it for POSSIBLE inclusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home