The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

I have allowed myself one bowlful of pipe tobacco each day since Friday. It has been utterly beautifuil, yet bittersweet.... for now my relationship with her is rationed. Yet, having that intimacy with my beloved tobacco pipe, albeit only once a day, is far, far more joyous than staying away from her love.

The need for atonement still is present , and I promise to talk more about it soon. But I must admit that I am pleased to have my pipe back even if only in a small way. It is nourishment for the mind, body, and psyche.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home