The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

.
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Even though I have visited the site frequently since adding it to my Blogs of Interest section, there is a web site that richly deserves more attention. It is the site called Apparently Nothing. It is actually what is called a "photoblog" and is absolutely stunning and creative.

Even though I am not much into photography (to take photos), I am an advocate of the beautiful art of photography. I think I shall make an update of my Blogs of Interest to include several very, very fine photoblogs. Expect the update to occur in the next week or so as I puruse the Internet. If you have suggestions of worthy photoblogs, please let me know.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home