The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

.
Ornery

I feel ornery and grouchy today. I am not sure what if any root cause is at work in causing my mood. Here has been my day:

1. Woke up, right arm stiff and sore as hell and shoulder likewise because I slept on it with my arm under my pillow and head and apparently did not move all night long. It is a nagging and aggrivating pain.

2. Went to a boring as hell committee meeting by the Dean about what our various areas are doing. A snoozer if ever there was one, and yet you had to stay awake.

3. I started a refinishing project I had been meaning to start for quite a while. The piece of furniture I am refurbishing is a favorite of my wife.

4. I drove to the local damn giant hardware store (Lowes this time) and meandered around for what seemed like 72 days looking for the items I needed.

5. I am now at work to help some research students conduct a few surgeries.

I wish I could shake the onery/angry mindset but cannot find a way yet.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home