The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

.
Watch This Space

Hello Friends:

I am in the midst of writing a long opus to be pulished here, that I feel will be an important and beautiful read. Please do not give up on the slowed pace of words here, for they are brewing and percolating inside my soul waiting to bubble up and stimulate my mind. The impetus for this longer effort is from thinking about the last adventure of the Star Wars second trilogy (I seem to recall back in 1977 when the first film came out that there were actually NINE books, not the six that are described currently). I am not a big fan of these films, but I have seen four of six thus far. I believe I shall be writing the first of SEVERAL beautiful memories to be published here. Perhaps it can be called part one of the first blogtrilogy of mine?

So, please sit back, be patient, fill and fire up a pipe if you have one (and if you do not, you should consider joining the hobby), and keep checking back in this space for the first effort.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home