The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

.
A Questionaire for Those Fond of Nicotine

As all my readers are aware, I relish smoking a pipe and find nicotine nutritious to my mind, spirit, and soul.... akin to a mental vitamin. I am considering offering a survey here to allow people to contribute their impressions about a variety of issues related to tobacco, pipes in particular and all manner of ingestion of beloved nicotine. Please let me see a show of hands (via the number of comments I receive) on whether or not this would be a good idea and if you would participate.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home