The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, October 03, 2005

.
A Slightly Different Look

In order to avoid research I was not excited about conducting this morning, I instead played. How did I play, you ask? Well, I decided to modify aspects of my blog. The following are the changes:

1. I have culled out links to blogs I no longer find appealing.

2. I have FINALLY added links to the numerous blogs I have found interesting to read that I had not added originally. Please look to my links section and give many of those sites a try.

3. I have decided to change colors of my blog for a while. I am not sure the current colors will be long term (unless I become more lazy), but I needed to see a very different set of colors for a while so that I could clear my mind of the previous pallet. Let me know what you think of the new color scheme and suggest alternatives (including the hexdigit codes if possible).

Those are the major changes. I look forward to comments, suggestions, etc.

P.S. It is so damn pleasasant having Sir Walter Raleigh in the bowl of my pipe again. I missed it during my cold.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home