The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

.
I Shall Stay

Although I do not feel any better emotionally, I shall keep on with my blog. Perhaps in a few days I will feel enough energy to talk about the current situation. Thank you to all who wrote and commented.

PipeTobacco

P.S. for Jonathon: Sir, I was touched by your offer, but I would not wish to hold you captive to such an offer. While I would relish for you to participate in the pipe hobby with me (for I truly enjoy discussing the hobby with people who know and understand its beauty and artistry), it should be something you choose and want to indulge in for your own enrichment, not something you feel compelled to do by other circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home