The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, February 03, 2006

.
Friday and the Living is Easy


All has been going reasonably well today, and I feel up-to-date on all the items I have planned for my classes next week and with the weather holding pretty steady and clear, I may sneak out and have some fun with my father-in-law. Perhaps several games of cribbage and several boilermakers (a mug of beer followed with a straight shot of whiskey) and several pipes. It hopefully will be grand!

Have a grand weekend!

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home