The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, October 15, 2007

.
Rough Weekend

It was a very rough weekend in many ways. I have been feeling very sad about my mother. I am trying hard to pull out of it again. But I am just feeling very tired.

Probably the most memorable highlight from this weekend was my wife's pea soup. It was very, very tasty and felt warm and nourishing.

I can tell that there is a mixture of change going on... weather is turning much colder (we had a 38 degree morning the other day), the trees are changing color drastically, my mood has been really, horribly poor the last several days (sadness), and all of this has played havoc with my temporomandibular joint disorder. My teeth and jaw line ache like hell.

Happy Monday. I will try to be in better spirits on Tuesday.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home