The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Friday, November 30, 2007

.
Travel to Sit

I unfortunately had to get up very early today and travel to the other end of the state to participate in a workshop based on a grant that I participated in putting together for implementation as part of a state initiative for education reform. The meeting was long, and like most meetings filled with ample hot air.

Although the goals and the concepts of the grant are wonderful and very valuable, the sitting around at meetings that are best described as controlled chaos are tiring. I am more tired and spent than if I had talked and lectured for 6 hours today... and I really didn't do a damn thing except drive and sit.

Oh well, it really is for a good reason. I am just glad it is over for a month and a half. Not until mid-January do I have another one to go to. I just wanted all of you to know that is why I did not post earlier.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home