The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

.
Illness

I have been struggling with a heavy chest cold. I knew I would get it when the sneezing, hacking, crying student came into my office on Wednesday complaining about her grade. I wanted to run to the hills when I saw her come into my office. Foolishly, I instead talked with her for five minutes.

I went to the doctor Saturday morning (after feeling like hell Friday). I am on powerful antibiotics. I am hoping that when I wake up Monday, I will feel significantly better.

It has been an enormous struggle to do anything, let alone anything related to the holiday the last few days. My heart has not been into Christmas in its usual manner for reasons I have reiterated probably far too often already... but this infection has sapped what little energy I had out of me.

I hope to feel better tomorrow and if so, I will work to bring a more vibrant and happy post.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home