The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, November 10, 2008

.
Enough Politics

Enough discussion about politics. Even when decent people are elected, they will undoubtedly disappoint to a degree. So, politicians are best discussed in very small doses in my opinion.

With deer season opening on Saturday, I will be heading to deer camp on Friday. A good time should be had by all. It is doubtful I will even bother to take my rifle. I think I shall enjoy this deer season primarily indulging in overindulgences of food, pipes, drinking, poker, sleeping, and taking long walks in the cold winter air. It should be grand.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home