The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

.
Lack of Unstructured Time

Perhaps one of the things I wish I had that I have VERY LITTLE of in the current stage of my life is unstructured time. By this I mean time where I have no tasks or duties or responsibilities for a time and I can do with as I please. It is not that I DO NOT have occasional bouts of this type of time, but when I do, I almost always end up using the time for more SLEEP.

In earlier times, these unstructured times were filled with exploration and adventure, and were wholly invigorating. Now they are used for sleep. I wish I could figure out how to either get back or train myself again to use those times in that way.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home