The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

.
Day 290

A significant exercise milestone is fast approaching... if I can keep my consistency, that is. I hope I will do so, and I can reach 300 days.

Let's see what my current stats are:

At 290 days walking, I have:

a) walked approximately 1160 miles (1867 kilometers)

b) walked through a myriad of weather conditions from temperatures as low as -24 degrees Fahrenheit (-32 degrees Celsius) to as high as 96 degrees Farenheit ( 36 degrees Celsius)

c) changed my weight from a start of 242 pounds (110 kilograms) to that of 184 pounds (83.5 kilograms)

d) changed my Body Mass Index from a start of 31.1 (Obese) to that of 23.6 (Normal)

e) changed my pant waist size from 40 inches to 34 inches

f) changed my shirt neck size from 18 inches to 16 inches

g) given myself something I can hold on to even when I am sad

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home