The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.
Day 269... If!

If I walk today, it will be day 269. It is raining cats and dogs at the moment, so I am feeling like going back to bed and listening to NPR.

I do not know what the day will bring, but I *do plan* on walking, although not at the moment.

I am trying to not be contemplative today. Life seems happier when I do not contemplate, but instead simply experience. I do not know if that is sustainable, but at least for now, it is better.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home