The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, March 29, 2010

.

Pining for a Pipe


I am sitting here in class, proctoring an exam. I am enjoying the quiet by preparing some new aspects to future lectures this semester. However, my mind is also doing a bit of wandering.... I am thinking of several items:

1. A family vacation I am hoping for this Summer
2. A very strong desire to smoke my pipe.
3. A "hunger" for a huge piece of vanilla cake, dripping with thick layers of frosting... or perhaps just a can of frosting.

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness ... vanilla guerilla ... right before Easter the evil manifested itself in the form of marzipan eggs, filled with nougat, truffel-, ananas- or plum-cream.
Resistance is futile.

Monday, 29 March, 2010  
Blogger austere said...

Vanilla cake!
I nod sagely from metformin land.

Tuesday, 30 March, 2010  
Blogger GaP said...

Salut, Professor...

Haven't checked in for awhile. I like the look of the blog. And your tales are very vivid and quotable. You'll be happy to know that I'm well on my way to being a full member of The Brotherhood Of The Briar. I may be hitting you up for some pipe-advice. My e-mail is......

>five.minutes.ahead.of.my.time@gmail.com<

Hope you're well, my friend...
GaP

Wednesday, 14 April, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home