The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

.
To Hell With It

I do not feel like trying to deal with this anymore today. The sh*tty Haloscan comments remain. It is odd, but the google comments DO show when you examine a single issue of my blog (aka: http://frumpyprofessor.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-post_7121.html ) but not when viewed normally. I guess I don't care anymore. But if anyone can figure it out, I would appreciate knowing.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amit said...

your blog is too good. Cool in looks informative in Material...Thanks For sharing Information with Us. .
mba india

Friday, 23 April, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home