The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

.
Change "May" Be Good

Back when I started this blog in 2003, Blogger did not have comments. So, I adopted the best I could find then, called HaloScan. This has served me well since 2003, even though with the advent of comments by Blogger, my system for comments has been a bit on the antiquated side.

Well, about 3 weeks ago, Haloscan changed the formatting of their comments (by joining forces with Echo) and the new method of commenting looks pretty damn sh*tty in my opinion.

I do not want to get rid of my old comments through HaloScan, but I want to have the Blogger style comments up now. So, I am trying to see if I can live with both of them together or if this going to lead to insanity.

If anyone knows of a way to have my Haloscan comments remain, but be hidden, please let me know.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home