The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

.
To My Wife

Without you, I would be so lonely and alone. My life would simply be work, and I would come home and have no one. I love you, although I do not think I show it to you well. I hope that you enjoy the small tokens of my affection I found for you:

1. A DVD of a musical theme you love.
2. 3 different packages of Godiva chocolate.
3. A book about Mother Theresa's writings and thoughts.
4. A small stuffed bear holding a heart filled with Necco hearts.
5. One dozen pink roses.
6. Beautiful pearl ear rings. In this instance, the pearls are surrounded by the petals of a flower made from "mother of pearl". The round pearl is the center of the flower.

Please know I love you. Please know that I wish I was a better person, a person who would work harder, would be more, would accomplish more, would have more fun, would love more deeply, and would live life more fully. I do, so appreciate you.

PipeTobacco

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home