The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, January 17, 2011

.
MLK & Anger



I guess anger can be useful and helpful at times. I think most of the people who are famous for their philosophical, political, or social movements have used anger as a motivating force for the change they support. Ghandi, Martin Luther King Jr., Abbie Hoffman and on-and-on... I believe they used anger to help them achieve.

I, on the other hand, do not use anger to achieve. I am just an angry, sad fool most of the time, and I am sick of it. I am either mad at the world, or I am sad. I need to figure out how to fix this. I MUST find a way to fix this. It is a ruination of my life. I am very, very sick of it.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

If something is making you angry a lot the only recourse is to get away from it.

You are not MLK and his cause was different.

Tuesday, 18 January, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home