The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

.
Mind of Mush



My mind feels like mush today. I have little ability (interest?) to focus. I have very little linearity of thought. I feel sleepy. I think it must be a mysterious ailment called "Kabine" which is German for "Cabin" as in "Cabin Fever".

The odd thing, though, is that I do not feel like going outside or playing hookey either. I just seem to want to sit.

The dog above is named "Mush" so that is the reason behind my selecting him today.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Anonymous churchwarden pipes said...

OMG! He's so fluffy. I wanna have him. :3

--Churchwarden pipes lover

Wednesday, 13 April, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home