The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

.
Psalm of Value



Today in Mass, the following Psalm was sung:

"If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts."

I ask that I learn better how to follow this advice. I want to be a better, kinder, gentler person. I want to be slow to anger. I want to be rich in kindness. I want to be loving and forgiving. I need and want to be a better person.

PipeTobacco

1 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

I suppose that you think jesus fucking christ was a kind and loving person. But he wasn't, he was only a buddy to his little band of followers, that bible is so full of bullshit.

But the pages are good for starting campfires.

Sunday, 29 January, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home