The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Monday, July 09, 2012

Return To Routine?



 
Now that the reunion is finished, I am hoping that this is the start, again, of a fairly extended period of normal routine.  It will be wonderfully enjoyable if that is the case.  I am looking forward to all sorts of enjoyable pursuits.  I have a lot of fun, family times I look forward to experiencing.  I have several reasonably pleasant yard tasks to accomplish.  I have several different pipe tobaccos I have not sampled in quite a while that deserve to be re-examined.   I have many books I have been wanting to read. 

I just have had my routine return to me (now that last week is over) and also have had my freedom expanded (now that all course teaching is finished for the Summer).  It feels good, and I hope to make as much out this time as possible. 

PipeTobacco

3 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

A return to routine will be spotty posts, right?

Your assignment is to go on a camping trip and post about it.

Monday, 09 July, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

You know that post about what strategy you like with your day/
Have read it a couple of times. That's a good one to read about.. to do, how easy-- not sure.

Tuesday, 10 July, 2012  
Anonymous Nikki said...

<$BlogBacklinkSnippet$> <$I18NPostedByBacklinkAuthor$> @ <$BlogBacklinkDateTime$>

Friday, 07 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home