The Thoughts of a Frumpy Professor

............................................ ............................................ A blog devoted to the ramblings of a small town, middle aged college professor as he experiences life and all its strange variances.

Wednesday, September 05, 2012

.
Being A Busy Beaver


I am taking a small break to eat a quick snack before I head back out to the classroom again this morning.  Wednesday is a very big teaching day for me, so I do not have a lot of flexible time here in my lab or office.  However, I am fitting in all sorts of added work-related activities as I can squeeze them in between classes.  I am feeling reasonably productive.  During the Labor Day holiday weekend, we attended a family reunion (my wife's of the family).  It was a three-and-a-half hour drive away from home.  As far as reunions have gone, this one was reasonably good. 

Back off to class!

PipeTobacco

2 Comments:

Blogger BBC said...

Being productive is destroying the planet, why don't you just go sit under a fucking tree with a fishing pole?

Wednesday, 05 September, 2012  
Blogger austere said...

that drive and reunion seem to have done you good.

Thursday, 06 September, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home